Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yesterday's Studio time was cut short after the propane ran out.  I was able to make some beads with spring green.  I also have been making a lot of beads with orange and coral. 

I have been working on 5 pieces to be viewed by a jury for a local art league.  I was able to create a Tree of Life cabochon yesterday that I am pleased with.  I will  be  creating another Tree of Life cuff with felted wool as the canvas.  Much like the one pictured below. 
The cabochon pictured above is the one I created yesterday.  I will be using it to create the felted cuff that will be judged for the league.  As you can see the patina of the tree is a bit different from the one pictured above.  I like the look and will start to look at seed beads to see if I can compliment the colors in the cabochon.   This is one of my favorite colors, Copper Green.  It has so many different looks.  I am pleased with the tree and can't wait to get started on the cuff.

I was also able to create another flower for a "Passion Flower Necklace"  I have been working with a lot of turquoise and coral.  So I have started to play around with some components with that color scheme.  I will share more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment